This tasty townhome is a 5-minute bike ride from the ocean! Sky-high ceilings soar over LVP floors, stretching through spacious formal & casual living & dining areas. A granite b-fast bar kitchen exhibits modern appliances & a double wine fridge. All bdrms are privately situated upstairs. The owner's suite features dual walk-in closets, a granite vanity w/double vessel sinks & a tiled shower. Across a sizable loft are 2 more bdrms & a tub/shower bath. The loft is ideal for media, games, or an office. Glass doors off both living areas open to a screened porch w/sliding windows for year-round enjoyment. An open-air patio is perfect for the grill, overlooking leafy palm trees & the sunny lake! Stay active at the community pool, clubhouse, playground & sports courts! Washer & dryer included!
Residential - Condo, Townhouse, 2 Story, Townhouse
2 Full/1 Half
2,296 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Double Sinks,His/Hers Closet,Shower,Walk-in Closet
- Bar Fridge,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Range,Garage Door Opener,Microwave,Washer
- Tile, Vinyl
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Closet - Walk-Ins,Handicap Features,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Attchd Garage,Vehicle Restrictions.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio Slab,Porch/Patio - Screened,Sprinkler - Well,Storm Shutters. County,East of US1,Paved Street.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
From Eau Gallie Cswy, head south on N Riverside Dr. Left on Oceanside Blvd, keep right at roundabout to stay on Oceanside, left on Titanic Cir. Address will be on left.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price